These Soy Green Smoothies are the ultimate power drink to start off your day. They’re sweet, healthy, and ready in just 5 minutes!
Green Smoothies have been all the craze for a while now, and with St. Patricks Day around the corner, it’s time to learn how to make these healthy green treats!
First, you start with 2 cups of your favorite leafy green. Blend it up until it’s smooth, then add 2 cups of liquid, like water, coconut milk, or in this case, soy milk & soy ice cream. Last, add in 3 cups of fresh fruit. Voila – you’re done!
That formula is on SimpleGreenSmoothies.com and it seriously works every time. But of course, I added my own little surprises to this smoothie to make it extra refreshing, energizing, and good for you. Because ya know what?
You sooooooy deserve it.
- 2 cups tightly packed baby spinach
- 2 tbsp whole almonds
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 cup soy vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups roughly chopped red apple, peeled (about 2 apples)
- 1 cup roughly chopped pear, peeled (about 1 pear)
- 1 tbsp honey (optional)
- Combine spinach and almonds in a blender until smooth.
- Add milk, ice cream, apple, and pear, and blend again until smooth.
- If desired, add honey and blend to combine. Serve immediately.